What’s Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a company which offers incredibly affordable email newsletters, surveys, events, Facebook promotions, online listings, and more.
They Cater to small companies, non-profits, and associations. Their products and services are especially created for the “little” company which does not have the budget to employ a marketing professional and/or team.
Constant Contact is a company who cares about helping entrepreneurs succeed. They provide FREE MARKETING and SOCIAL MEDIA TRAINING all across the United States.
Constant Contact Pros & Cons
- Free 2-month trial period to try out all of the attributes
- Easy to learn interface with intuitive layout and clear walkthroughs
- Great template designs Which Can Be edited with a drag and drop interface
- A Costly email advertising tool for minimal features
- The Mail Plus account is needed for those who have more than 1 consumer
- Newsletter editor includes minimum features
Constant Contact Features
Constant Contact has an array of tools and features that make it easy to create successful email marketing campaigns.
- A/B split testing: With Constant Contact’s A/B testing, you create two subject lines which are each sent to some portion of your contact list. The program decides the better-performing subject line and automatically sends the winner into the rest of your audience.
- Autoresponders: Autoresponders enable you to send the Ideal email to the Right man at the ideal moment. You are able to produce a series of personalized, automated emails which will send themselves. It is simple to automate emails like welcome messages to new subscribers, and anniversary and birthday mails to existing customers.
- Deliverability: It doesn’t matter how receptive an email is if it does not Reach the correct inboxes. Constant Contact notes it follows best practices to guarantee you remain compliant, and it boasts a 97 percent deliverability rate. You can refer to resources on its site to learn about email best practices and phrases which may trigger spam filters.
- Email editor: Once you click Generate Email, you first have the option to Add your website. If you decide to do this, Constant Contact will scrub your website to discover your brand’s colours, logo and societal media accounts and add them into the email for you.
- List-building tools: Constant Contact makes it easy to add users to your contact list. You can add individuals through a signup form on your website, Constant Contact’s Facebook program, a tablet or its text-to-join tools.
- List management: You can upload your existing record of connections with Excel, When you upload new contacts, then you can use tags to categorize themas”VIP donor” and”potential” Constant Contact will automatically eliminate duplicates and unsubscribed contacts for you.
- Reporting: as Soon as You send emails out, you can immediately view reports For the campaign. The viewable statistics incorporate open rates, click rates, the number of emails sent, bounces, effective deliveries, unsubscribes, spam reports, and did-not-opens. It is also possible to view what links are clicked, social networking statistics and poll answers. In this dashboard, you have the option to resend the email to people who did not get it previously.
- Segmentation: With Constant Contact’s segmentation tools, you can identify And categorize contacts based on their clicks and send them targeted info.
Plans & Pricing
Constant Contact offers two bundles: Mail and Email Plus. Both bundles include unlimited mails, contact management, list-building tools, monitoring & reporting, customizable templates, picture library, marketing calendar, email scheduling, apps & integrations, mobile program, and live service.
The Cost for each package is dependent upon the number of email contacts you have in your lists, and payment can be made monthly. If you decide to prepay each 6 months, you receive a 10% discount, and 12 months prepaid gets you a 15% reduction. Each package comes with the very first month free.
- Email package: For The Mail package, prices start at $20/month for as many as 500 emails and go around $335/month to get up to 50,000 contacts. The Email bundle includes 1GB of file storage that may be used by 1 user.
- Email Plus Package: The Email Plus package prices start at $45/month for up to 500 emails and exactly the same prices as the Mail package — $335/month — for up to 50,000 emails. The Email Plus package offers all this along with additional features exclusive to the package including 2GB of storage to use by up to 10 users, email automation, event marketing, online contributions, surveys and surveys, coupons, and topic such as A/B testing. If you have lists with over 50,000 emails, then you can reach out to Constant Contact for a customized quote. The program offers a generous 60-day free trial plus a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Constant Contact’s Ease of Use
Constant Contact is one of the simplest email advertising services to utilize. Its email editor is excellent because it automatically scrubs your site to discover your logo, colors and social networking profiles. It also has heaps of templates to select from, and you can save your favourite templates to rapidly create a new creation.
Constant Contact’s list management is also user friendly. You can import an existing email list or add contacts yourself.
Constant Contact’s service is pretty good. First off, you can contact them via telephone and live chat, which is always a bonus for me.
Their Help center includes a knowledgebase with useful guides and how-to tutorials. The knowledgebase itself is not a fancy design, but it is practical and there’s an easy-to-use search bar at the top.
Constant Contact Is a Superb solution for almost any sized company, thanks to its advanced features and integrations. It is particularly popular among small businesses since it Is easy to comprehend and handle, and doesn’t require its users to be email Marketing specialists. Some attributes are more advanced, and need going through The video tutorials contacting the company for additional assistance, but Overall it is a pretty instinctive email advertising tool.