What is Web Hosting?
Web hosting is an online service that enables you to publish your website or web application online. When you sign up for a hosting service, you basically lease some space on a physical server where you can save all the files and data necessary for your site to work properly.
A server is a physical computer which runs without any interruption so that your site is available all the time for anyone who wants to see it. Your web host is responsible for keeping up that server and running, protecting it from malicious attacks, and transferring your content — like text, pictures, files, etc. — from the server to your customers’ browsers.
Apart from providing server space for your website, Hostinger also provides other services related to website management, such as:
- SSL certificates
- Email hosting and page builders
- Developer tools
- 24/7 customer service
- Automated site copies
- One-click applications installs for WordPress or Drupal and much more
- Get 74 percent off our most common shared web hosting plan.
Qualities of a good web hosting company:
Fast Server Speed: How fast your site loads can actually affect how well your site ranks in search engines.
Great Service: Anything that uses a computer will have problems. It is as simple as that. So ensure that the support group of your webs hosting company is responsive and knowledgeable.
Reputation: Each and every firm has customers that are unhappy, but by in large you’ll find that good web hosting companies have web hosting customers saying favorable things about these.
# Why You Need Web Hosting-
Fortunately, it does not even cost that much to have your very own piece of online real estate.
- You Have Control
- More Customization Options
- Your Site is Safe
Types of Web Hosting
When you begin your search for hosting, you’ll see that there are various hosting options available. The style of hosting you pick will differ depending upon storage, technical knowledge required, support, speed, and dependability.
Below you’ll find a breakdown of the most common hosting types.
Shared hosting is typically the lowest priced hosting option available. With shared hosting you are renting server space with dozens or hundreds of different sites. The resources on a single server are shared between all the sites hosted on that specific server.
Since there’s little technical knowledge required to get this up and running, shared hosting is normally a fantastic entry-level option for anyone just getting started online.
Cloud hosting supplies you with a network of servers, known as the cloud, to host your website. This is great for sites that receive a higher volume of visitors as the host load can be distributed over a number of different servers.
Cloud hosting is extremely flexible and great for large websites that have a more international audience.
Together with VPS hosting, each private server is divided into individual servers which behave in a similar way to a dedicated host. The server resources are generally shared with other sites, but the number is much smaller than shared hosting.
This is a good pick for sites that need more control and server resources, but do not wish to invest in another dedicated server.
4.Dedicated servers Hosting
Dedicated servers offer you supreme customization and control. Your website is the only site that’s stored on the given server. This gives you more access to server resources and higher site performance overall.
This style of hosting is generally more costly, but is a must have for more resource-intensive and high ranking sites.
When you are getting started online it can be tempting to use one of those free alternatives out there. However if you’re seriously interested in building a profitable website or service, then you need to take your hosting into your own hands.
HostGator all the web hosting types outlined previously, with 24/7/365 expert service, a 45-day money back guarantee, and free email marketing via Constant Contact.
Let’s Discuss about the BlueHost
Bluehost is a leading web hosting solutions firm. Since our founding in 2003, Bluehost has always innovated new ways to deliver on our mission to enable people to fully exploit on the internet. Based in Orem, Utah, we offer detailed tools to millions of users around the world so anyone, novice or expert, can get on the web and thrive with our web hosting packages.
Bluehost hosting services was founded by Matt Heaton and Danny Ashworth in Provo, Utah.
We electricity websites all over the world and support thousands more every day.
Our vast team is dedicated to assisting our customers around the clock24/7 so we are the best internet hosting company to our clients at all times.
Here are the Best Bluehost Attributes:
- Easy-to-use, customized cPanel
- Dozens of website application add-ons
- Free website builders
- Free domain-specific email addresses
- 99.99% uptime
- Tech to encourage fast page loading times
- Cloudflare integration (rates your website loading)
- Free SSL certification
- Above-average safety features.
Bluehost EXTRAS AND ADD- ONS
Bluehost has many extras. These include:
- $150 value of credits that you can use to get Google Adwords, or Bing/Yahoo advertising.
- Free domain registration or move. This offer allows you to choose from 15 different domain extensions comprise .COM, .ORG, and .NET.
- Free new drag-and-drop site builder.
- No charges as soon as it comes to upgrading to a better strategy mid-contract. (With other host companies, you will normally need to pay the gap between the current plan and the new one which you want to upgrade to.)
- A few security and management features such as anti-spam filter, shared SSL, and CDN services which are rare to most hosting firms come standard with Bluehost.
Pricing of Bluehost
- Bluehost‘s Basic plan will probably cost you $3.95/mo (or $2.75 with our reduction ).
- The Plus app increases to $5.45/mo — the Specific Same Price As the Choice Plus choice for unlimited websites, SSD storage, and bandwidth.
- The Guru plan begins at $13.95/month together with all of these features and greater performance from their servers.
Are Bluehost‘S Pricing Strategies Worth Your Money?
Bluehost provides six distinct kinds of hosting, with multiple plans and costs for each. Here’s a Fast look at its cheapest starter and renewal costs for each hosting type:
Shared hosting: $2.95 a month, renews at $8.99 per month
Shared WordPress hosting: $2.95 a month, renews at $8.99 per month
WooCommerce hosting: $15.95 per month, renews at $24.95 per month
VPS hosting: $18.99 per month, renews at $29.99 monthly
Managed WordPress hosting: $9.95 per month, renews at $29.99 per month
Dedicated hosting: $79.99 per month, renews at $119.99 per month
PROS AND CONS OF BLUEHOST
Before picking any hosting provider, do your due diligence to make sure that you’re receiving the best possible price to fit your needs. So, is Bluehost really any good?
- More than 2,000,000 sites globally are hosted by Bluehost so the provider is obviously doing something right
- provides a vast assortment of web hosting options
- Easy to upgrade your strategy to VPS or dedicated server without needing to move your site
- Offers free anti-spam solutions built directly in cPanel
- supplies you with integrated Cloudflare support
- Includes several security features such as unique IPs, SSL, & SiteLock security
- Allows a 30-day (no questions asked) money-back-guarantee for all hosting plans
- 99% uptime guarantee.
- Does not offer you month-to-month shared hosting choices
- Some users have complained that technician support wait times are long and the staff doesn’t give clients much personal focus
- Charges a fee to have your website migrated from a different hosting company to Bluehost. Most hosting companies offer this service free of charge
- Bluehost only provide servers in Linux, Windows hosting is not available
- You must do your daily backups for full security
Why we recommended Bluehost
- Easy to use
- Easy WordPress Installation
- No limits
- Low prices
WP Beginner users get an exclusive 60% off discount plus a free domain with our Bluehost coupon code.
Conclusion: Is Bluehost the Ideal Choice for You?
After reading this review you might be thinking about if Bluehost is the ideal choice for your website?
Bluehost is often rated #1 hosting company from many websites. They offer you a vast selection of hosting plans with tons of features that enable you to easily build your site.
All their hosting plans incorporate expert 24/7 customer support from knowledgeable staff.
Most importantly, they provide affordable starter programs that fit any funding requirement.
If you’re just starting out, then you cannot go wrong signing up to get a Bluehost shared hosting program. Its easy in your pocket, also includes all the right tools.